The Web Developer is based in our Phoenix, AZ office and serves as a primary resource to help us conceptualize, design and develop new websites and email campaigns. We are growing so fast, and we cannot handle all of the requests to design and build new solutions! This role is crucial to the success of the organization’s digital strategy and roadmap.
Additional secondary responsibilities include creating and managing email campaigns, SEO/SEM experience and ongoing reporting/analytics.
Top performers in this position will maintain a positive, professional demeanor amid our fast-paced environment; enjoy managing numerous details, deadlines and projects simultaneously; and appreciate opportunities to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Intermediate to advanced web design and development experience a must-have
- Strong graphic design experience preferred with an understanding of UX centered approach to web and email design
- Experience with tool theme builders like Divi, Elementor, WebFlow or equivalent
- Web Content Management Systems experience – WordPress required; Drupal preferred
- Expertise with creative suite of tools including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Experience with email marketing automation such as HubSpot, Marketing Cloud, Pardot or Marketo
- Email campaign coordination and management, including template creation
- Process, workflow, review and approval creation with project management experience
- Proven ability to work with various internal groups and stakeholders for content sourcing, reviews, approvals and technology solutions
- Proficiency with digital content management and presentation practices to ensure visibility, accuracy and freshness
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Tag Manager
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Able to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Confident in ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in web development
- Previous experience with a commercial real estate brokerage, developer or owner preferred
CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team.
About CIM Group
At CIM, we recognize that our goals are achieved through the efforts of our people. We’re a community of self-starters who are skilled in individual disciplines and thrive on collaboration and transparent communication.
Our team is united by our core values of respect, integrity and discipline, and by our common commitment to enhancing communities and maximizing value for our stakeholders.
We emphasize diversity and believe the integration of a wide range of perspectives enables us to realize our best and most effective work.
At CIM, you’ll find a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment structured to reward creativity and achievement while supporting your personal and professional growth.