The Tennis Operations Staff assists the Department Head in maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Tennis department. They schedule court time, educate members on tennis programs, lessons, and equipment, and maintain the pro shop. The Tennis Operations Staff provides exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business in the Pro Shop.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets, schedules lessons and court time and assists members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Explains all Tennis programs, services, and equipment to members and assists them with determining their individual needs.
- Initiates, develops and maintains personalized relationships with members.
- Ensures the pro shop is neat, orderly, and well-stocked.
- Promotes and sell tennis programs, services, and equipment.
- Assists the Department Head with inventory and ordering..
- Restring Tennis Rackets
- Must have experience stringing tennis rackets
- Must have tennis knowledge base
Wednesday – Friday 4:00 pm – 10pm
Sat & Sun – 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (flexible)
About The University of Texas Golf Club
The University of Texas Golf Club was a vision that became reality when some of today's most influential UT supporters set out on a mission to build a permanent home for The UT Golf Teams and secondary home for The UT Tennis Teams. The University of Texas Golf Club celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2013 and continues to celebrate its many accomplishments! This private golf club offers members a superior golf and tennis experience, coupled with camaraderie, pride and special family events, making it the best country club in Texas.