Job: Creative / Design
Job Number: 210328
The Senior Manager, Content Creation for Digital / Social will drive the ideation, execution, and delivery of strategic content across the brand’s digital ecosystem, including brand .com, retailer .com, social platforms, and global digital 360 programs. Reporting to the Executive Director of Content Creation, the Sr. Manager will partner closely with cross-functional teams to design and produce successful, creative social campaigns, maximizing opportunities for engagement and brand building. The ideal candidate will be a digital-first creator, with multi-media design capability included but not limited to producing quality images and video content.
- Develop, design, plan and execute media assets and campaigns across all existing and emerging digital/social channels and platforms
- Ability to creatively produce for video formats, as well as static image-based content
- Establish visual language and branded content that will effectively communicate with target consumer and audience
- Produce and coordinate videos, photoshoots, graphics, and other multimedia content that is fresh, compelling and inspires core audiences to engage in the consumer journey
- Stay current with industry/advertising/cultural trends
- Work in close partnership with Content Production team to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met, within budget
- Collaborate effectively with designers, copywriters, consumer engagement and product marketing teams to craft brand and content strategy
- BA or BFA required in a related field
- 6+ years of relevant work experience within agency or in-house Creative team
- Expert level experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesgin, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) Animation Flash, HTML skills a plus – within Mac environment
- Creative portfolio demonstrating the scope of creative capabilities, with a focus on digital design, art direction, and fresh digital media projects
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, with passion for innovation and disruption
- Highly driven and energetic, proactive and takes initiative
- Superior organizational, time-management and collaboration skills
- The ideal candidate lives and breathes social – thrives off of creating content and communications that genuinely connects with audiences
- Awareness of emerging technologies and platforms
- Proactively seeks diversification of knowledge, skills and abilities
- Action-oriented with the ability to prioritize and drive results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to handle pivots in priorities, critiques and edits
- Highly versatile and dynamic creative concepting, design, and art direction skills
Estée Lauder Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact: USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com
About Estée Lauder Companies
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
Our culture is often described as a rare mix of family values with a high-performing public company. This unique mix translates into a caring, collaborative and compassionate workplace that is also demanding – with a competitive spirit that is a powerful source of motivation. Above all else, there is a focus on long-term, sustainable growth which engenders loyalty and commitment from internal and external stakeholders.