Job ID: 201093
The Bilingual Script Specialist will help to develop video content for marketing campaigns and initiatives. The Specialist will also be responsible for managing talent during video shoots, editing scripts as needed while ensuring they remain consistent with legal guidelines, objectives and established creative direction. Additionally, this role will conduct interviews with Herbalife Distributors, Preferred Members, customers, executives and Herbalife experts, and develop scripts based on interview commentaries and events, as well as write and translate metadata files once the videos are produced. This position will also review, translate and correct all materials and documents from Spanish to English and vice versa as needed, applying the corporate style guide to written documents and video dialogue or other marketing materials.
How you would contribute:
- Develop marketing campaign content across various channels, including video, web, social media and print
- Supervise script during video shoots and apply edits to adjust for flow while ensuring to align with guidelines and creative direction
- Lead talent on site and coach them through dialogue for best delivery of the approved script. Since some video shoots happen on location and out-of-state, this position requires travel
- Provide post-production notes to the editor to ensure an efficient post-production process
- In collaboration with the NAM Video team, help identify and select talent for video projects, including voice talent
- Interview Distributors, Preferred Members, Customers, and Herbalife executives and experts. Develop scripts and execute translations as needed
- Develop creative solutions that satisfy all parties. Write copy in a variety of styles appropriate to the type of deliverable being written and the target audience
- Make clear, concise corrections, appropriate to context of material and voice
- Identify strategic methods and process improvements to meet deadlines and streamline internal processes
- Support the NAM Creative team in all areas of writing, including strategy, marketing deliverables (web, social media, etc.) and translations
- Perform additional duties as assigned
What’s special about the team:
Our products may come in a box, but our ideas don’t. Collaboration-driven, at 368 (Herbalife North America in-house agency) we thrive when our individual talents and diverse backgrounds come together in creative harmony to produce innovative brand initiatives. We foster a happy, human-centered work environment, where we honor the creative process, celebrate progress and value the power of passion and drive.
Skills and background required to be successful:
- Outstanding bilingual verbal and written proficiencies in English and Spanish
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Knowledge of proofreader’s marks
- Enterprising and resourceful with an ability to handle a multitude of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated and strong ability to prioritize with effective implementation
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
- 5 years of experience as a journalist, corporate writer, agency copywriter or script writer
- 2 years’ experience working with translations/developing bilingual content
- Content development experience across various media channels
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Previous experience developing storyboards
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Upbeat and self-motivated teammate
- Experience working for specialty consulting, advertising, or marketing firm’s or marketing departments preferred
- Previous experience in the wellness industry preferred
- Previous experience at a multi-level marketing firm, preferably in nutritional goods
- Prior experience managing talent or as an on-air coach in a sales & marketing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, mass communication or related field
- Health & Wellness important to you? We’ve got you covered with benefits day 1! No waiting time for medical, dental & vision
- Need a break? We’ve got your back with generous time off, including paid holidays, compensated volunteer days and extra days for the unexpected
- Get your fitness on!! Onsite fitness center, group classes including yoga and bootcamp, free personal training and fitness challenges year-round
- Get paid and get moving with our Wellness Incentive Program! Annual employee reimbursement (up to $500) and access to a Wellness Coach
- Balance equals a healthy and happy community! We offer flexible work schedule, telecommuting and rideshare options
- Like freebies and discounts? Complimentary HN products in our stocked pantries, generous discounts and free HN apparel/accessory giveaways
- Planning for the future? 401(k) with company-match, ESPP, tuition reimbursement and online/onsite courses
Want to learn more? Don’t wait, APPLY NOW!
At Herbalife, we value doing what’s right. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We value diversity, strive for inclusivity, and believe the differences among our teammates is a key contributor to Herbalife’s ongoing success.
For more than 40 years, our mission at Herbalife Nutrition has been to change people lives by providing the best nutrition and weight-management products in the world and the best business opportunity for extra income.
Herbalife is a premier nutrition company. We make nutrition products with protein, fiber and vitamins to complement a balanced diet and support a healthy, active life. Herbalife is unique because of the one-on-one coaching and support that Herbalife Independent Distributors provide to their customers. Herbalife customers receive much more than a product, they get steady support and a plan to meet or exceed their personal nutrition, weight-management and fitness goals.
Our growth is driven by millions of consumers who use our protein shakes, snacks, energy and fitness drinks and personal care products. To meet the steadily growing demand for our products, we’ve built a network of company-owned manufacturing facilities around the world.
We support the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. We also sponsor more than 200 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy and champions in many other sports.
The company has over 9,000 employees worldwide, and operates in over 90 countries, with several locations in the United States.