Date: Feb 18, 2021
Requisition ID: 14433
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to unite people to celebrate all of life’s moments. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Financial Analyst working in Miami, Florida, you will support the month-end close, planning, business partnering, analysis, and reporting cycle of the LATAM Business Unite of Molson Coors Beverage Company. You will work closely with the LATAM Finance team, specifically supporting the regions of Mexico, Central America, and Andean, and will be seen as a field specialist working close with Sales and Marketing Personnel. You will also work closely with the HQ Finance team based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This position reports to the Senior Finance Manager, LATAM, and approximately 30-40%travel is associated with this position.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly close, reporting and analysis, which includes but is not limited to: running and reconciling monthly volume reports, booking monthly journal entries, prepare and sending Royalty invoices, running G&A reports, identifying cost reduction/efficiency opportunities, and assisting with monthly and quarterly reports for LATAM
- Act as a business partner by creating, analyzing, and making recommendations, conducting business development, market, and pricing, and developing a working relationship with inside and outside customers (sales, marketing, supply chain, distributors)
- Assist with the Long Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) Process
- Assist in monthly forecast preparation, prepare G&A forecast for the region, and preparation of Cash Flow
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a relative 4-year degree and at least 4 years of experience in Big 4 Accounting or CPG companies; CPA strongly preferred
- You have solid knowledge of US GAAP
- You are bilingual in English and Spanish.
- You have strong Excel skills and other Microsoft Office products; experience using SAP a huge plus
- You are detail oriented and have a team attitude with a track record of strong collaboration
- You can work independently with a high-degree of self-initiative and can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, and health/dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Miami
About Molson Coors Brewing Company
For more than two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. From Coors Light, Miller Lite, Molson Canadian, Carling and Staropramen to Coors Banquet, Blue Moon Belgian White, Saint Archer Gold, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Creemore Springs and more, Molson Coors produces some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, Molson Coors offers a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle with sparkling cocktails, hard coffee, canned wine, kombucha, cider and more.
Molson Coors Beverage Company is a publicly traded company that operates through Molson Coors North America and Molson Coors Europe, and is traded on the New York and Canadian Stock Exchange (TAP). The company’s commitment to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.