Date: March 19, 2021
Requisition ID: 14671
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to Unite People to Celebrate All Life’s Moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of National Sales Manager, Wine and Spirits, working in Golden, CO, will be a brand champion. You will Responsible for Molson Coors Wine & Spirits portfolio performance national. You will ensure alignment on annual goals and plan between W&S and DSO. Provide actionable business updates, insights & selling stories for the W&S RSMs and National Account teams
- You will be responsible for delivery against the portfolio’s strategic, volumetric, and financial goals annually as well as long-term ability to meet three-year brand equity targets.
- Work with W&S brand, strategy and analytics team to ensure robust W&S annual sales plans nationally (providing selling stories, tools and support for chain teams and RSM’s throughout the year)
- Lead W&S national chain sales efforts (large and small formats) in coordination with MCBC national account teams.
- Manage RSMs and Control State Manager to ensure execution of programming and interaction with the DSO to deliver business results.
- W&S point person for the sales ensuring connectivity between the W&S and DSO
- Collaborate with Distributors, National MC Teams and MC Distributor Development Team to drive W&S share of mind, portfolio distribution footprint and volume.
- Collaborate with Consumer Marketing , Shopper Marketing & National Key Accounts Team to strengthen brand presence and velocity on regional and national retailers.
The Other Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelors’ degree; Masters’ degree preferred
- Minimum of 10-15 years of progressive sales experience; preferred experience in alcoholic beverages
- Successful track record of managing distributors & calling on chain accounts
- Experience developing annual and multi-year sales plans
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytical and cross-functional team management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the three tiered alcohol distribution system
- Experience working with chain customers
- Strong P&L Management experience
- Entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset
- W&S intrinsic knowledge or passion
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, and health and dental plans.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 12
Job Posting Salary Range: $93,200 – $151,500
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
About Molson Coors Brewing Company
For more than two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. From Coors Light, Miller Lite, Molson Canadian, Carling and Staropramen to Coors Banquet, Blue Moon Belgian White, Saint Archer Gold, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Creemore Springs and more, Molson Coors produces some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, Molson Coors offers a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle with sparkling cocktails, hard coffee, canned wine, kombucha, cider and more.
Molson Coors Beverage Company is a publicly traded company that operates through Molson Coors North America and Molson Coors Europe, and is traded on the New York and Canadian Stock Exchange (TAP). The company’s commitment to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.