The Merchandise Manager (MM) is responsible for developing, executing, and communicating Merchandising strategies for the North America HOKA Ecommerce business. The MM will report to the Sr Director of Merchandising, Planning, and Allocation and will engage with HOKA Brand Product and Marketing, Wholesale, DTC Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Performance Marketing, and e-Commerce teams to deliver the overall assortment plans and corporate plans for sales and merchandise gross margin. This position manages a team of 1-2 buyers/assistant buyers and is a key leader of our HOKA North America Ecommerce team.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Serve as an expert and passionate advocate for the HOKA brands and product.
- Lead the creation of seasonal assortments and style-color forecasts for Ecommerce, supporting brand strategies while delivering channel targets.
- Deliver the business in-season, developing data-based insights and action plans and coordinating cross-functionally.
- Cultivate continuous improvement in ways of working.Pioneer best practices and advocate for meaningful, results-driven enhancements and process changes.Approach change with a holistic people, tools, and process lens.
Who You Are
- An advocate for the team and business
- Able to identify the big picture and the details
- Able to partner and influence across a matrixed organization
- Proven track record of analyzing and delivering financial results
We’d Love To Hear From People With
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- 5+ years of Merchandising or Buying experience
- 2+ years managing others
- Footwear and Apparel experience preferred
- Experience with Excel and retail planning systems
What We’ll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
Financial Planning and Well-being – No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time Away From Work – Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, Discounts and Perks – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness – There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
About Deckers Brands
More than Just a Footwear Company
From our corporate offices to our global retail stores, there’s a curious, independent spirit that’s distinctively Deckers Brands. We’re about giving people the freedom to pursue their passions. And we’re committed to helping them succeed; to become their best selves. That’s why we’re about more than work, the 9 to 5 or daily grind. We’re about opportunity - opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact.
As we work to become better at everything we do, how we better the world matters, too. Our products and brands are loved, no doubt about it. But the difference we make in people’s lives begins with our people, right here at Deckers Brands. We’re adventurous, spirited, unafraid of new challenges and willing to take chances. We are always ready to rally around a cause.
Put simply, we want all of our people to thrive - to reach their full potential and have fun while doing it. Because in the end, Deckers thrives when our people thrive.