Date: Apr 11, 2021
Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 14692
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to Unite People to Celebrate All Life’s Moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Co Manufacturing Material Planning Analyst you will determine/generate weekly raw and packaging requirements based for Co-manufacturers, estimate future raw and packaging usage and provide data extraction and analysis supporting to the business facing and Co-Man teams within the Material Planning/Supply Chain function.
This position will track shipments and deliveries to Co-Manufacturers and provide strong communication with suppliers. This position will maintain SAP supplier and subcontractor inventories, monitor and maintain MRP for supplier releases and assist in all SAP functions as needed (material creation, BOM, routing, production version.
The Other Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in similar Supply Chain roles
- MRP and ERP Experience Required; Experience with SAP would be an asset
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, decision making, analytics and reporting skill-set
- Strong communicator, enjoys working in a team, and is capable of working under pressure
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
About Molson Coors Brewing Company
For more than two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. From Coors Light, Miller Lite, Molson Canadian, Carling and Staropramen to Coors Banquet, Blue Moon Belgian White, Saint Archer Gold, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Creemore Springs and more, Molson Coors produces some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, Molson Coors offers a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle with sparkling cocktails, hard coffee, canned wine, kombucha, cider and more.
Molson Coors Beverage Company is a publicly traded company that operates through Molson Coors North America and Molson Coors Europe, and is traded on the New York and Canadian Stock Exchange (TAP). The company’s commitment to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.