As a Marketing Project Coordinator at Publix, you will manage the delivery of multiple low-level advertising and packaging projects on time and within the established scope. This includes managing schedule timelines for projects, ensuring that milestones are met and teams are kept on task from initiation through final delivery.
In addition to managing projects, this role assists others within the Marketing Project Leadership team on assigned tasks and plays a critical role in communicating upcoming promotional timing and ensuring material receipt to Publix retail stores.
- Responsible for managing less complex advertising print, digital, environmental and packaging projects. These projects consist of revised creative executions, exact reprint projects, and packaging maintenance projects. Including, but not limited to, managing project schedules, monitoring and communicating project progression, identifying project risks/issues, developing knowledge of print and digital media production processes, fostering relationships with internal and external partners, and facilitating project approvals throughout the project lifecycle,
- managing project schedules within Marketing project management software ensuring critical project information is accurate and updated in association with project scope, all milestone dates are current and communicated to the project team,
- identifying project risks/issues and partnering with project team members and internal resources for mitigation/resolution,
- reviewing Marketing and partner production approval commentary to ensure any potential issues are identified prior to the creation of revised mechanicals or proofs,
- responsible for assisting others in the Marketing Project Leadership Team for project support,
- reviewing and proofing project documents for accuracy and clarity,
- responsible for communicating retail promotional advertising materials and execution timing to Publix retail stores by compiling and communicating weekly display and discard information via email, and communicating via email each specific advertising promotion to the retail stores,
- daily maintenance of the missing point-of-purchase material requests from retail stores, fulfilling these requests and guaranteeing store receipt,
- responsible for supplier relationship management for small-scale advertising print. digital and packaging maintenance projects,
- responsible for print collateral sample management and distribution, including pulling reporting from the Marketing Project management software system and tracking and monitoring receipt of print samples received,
- responsible for dedicating time to Marketing innovation and quality improvement.
- Associate’s Degree in a business related field; or equivalent experience,
- 1-2 years in a project management or related field support role,
- knowledge of Marketing or Advertising workflow processes,
- knowledge of select project management knowledge areas as they relate to Marketing: Project Time Management, Project Quality Management, and Project Communications Management, Project risk management,
- knowledge of digital, printing and distribution processes,
- ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time,
- time-management skills,
- astute attention to detail and accuracy,
- team player attitude,
- demonstrate effective oral and written communication with project teams within Marketing,
- ability to recognize potential problems and solve them as they arise,
- persuasiveness: ability to influence without authority,
- passion for delivering great work and meaningful results,
- computer skills including Microsoft Office, Project Management software, FTP transfer, and various internet web browsers,
- obvious enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work, and
- commitment to Publix and our mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications,
- 3-4 years in a project management or related support role, and/or
- knowledge of Publix Marketing department structure.
Hours of Work: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; Monday – Friday
Frequency of Pay: Weekly
Minimum Base Pay $16.70
Maximum Base Pay $23.05
Potential Annual Base Pay: $34,736 – $47,944
Year End Bonus
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week’s pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks’ pay.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Travel Frequency: 0%
Address: 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway
Zip Code: 33811-3311
Please be sure to monitor your email including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position. Please do not use your Publix email address when applying.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
We've come a long way since 1930.
Throughout our history, our associates and customers have helped Publix grow from a single store into the largest employee-owned company in the United States. We thank them by remaining deeply dedicated to customer service and community involvement, and being a great place to work. We've earned numerous awards for these efforts.
Our mission at Publix is to be the premier quality food retailer in the world.
To that end, we commit to be:
Passionately focused on customer value,
Intolerant of waste,
Dedicated to the dignity, value and employment security of our associates,
Devoted to the highest standards of stewardship for our stockholders, and
Involved as responsible citizens in our communities.
We will never knowingly disappoint you. If for any reason your purchase does not give you complete satisfaction, the full purchase price will be cheerfully refunded immediately upon request.