Timezones: US Eastern Time Zone only!
If you have a solid Marketing background, strong communication skills and a desire to work remotely then the Center for Professional Advancement has an excellent employment opportunity!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to manage the digital marketing efforts of a globally recognized provider of technical development training services. The Center for Professional Advancement (CfPA) is the premier, accredited, global training provider for professionals in the life sciences and allied industries. We are powered by our passion and mission to improve our customers’ skills and enhance their knowledge through high-quality training—their future is our business.
We are seeking a dedicated Marketing Coordinator to assist in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to achieve strong growth in revenue, customer acquisition, customer retention, and brand loyalty.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Marketing to help establish goals, strategic plans and budgets. This the perfect position for someone with broad experience across multiple B2B marketing disciplines, who has had a strong focus on email marketing, database management, and the use of analytics for better marketing results. We are looking for an independent worker who enjoys the exchange of ideas and has the willingness to explore marketing trends, new technologies and best practices.
- Assist in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Maintain marketing calendars and budgets ensuring on-time delivery of all projects
- Manage Contact Database: data cleanup and maintenance to optimize lead and customer profiles, segment for targeted marketing, and improve the lead / sales generation process
- Research and identify new email lists for target marketing purposes
- Lead, execute and monitor email campaigns–perform A/B tests, analyzing results and adjusting campaigns to maximize conversions
- Run marketing reports, analyze data, and make recommendations
- Conduct marketing research – report on trends, market drivers and competition
- Assist with writing and proofreading creative copy and marketing materials
- Help manage the WordPress website
- Assist the Director of Marketing on other projects as designated
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications from an accredited university/college
- 5 years minimum marketing experience (traditional and digital)
- Strong experience managing email marketing and use of latest email technologies/platforms
- Strong experience with client database management
- Prior use of CRMs / marketing automation a plus
- Prior experience with drip campaigns preferred
- Prior experience in Social Media marketing preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create written content for websites and email campaigns
- Strong computer skills and MS Office knowledge required
- Experience with design software (Adobe / Canva) for print, digital and video marketing material development strongly considered
- WordPress knowledge a plus
- Prior experience in marketing B2B educational services strongly considered
- A self-motivated can-do attitude
- Attention to details
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize workload in a dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated achievement in taking on progressive challenges
- Strong organizational skills
- An eagerness to learn the fields of Adult Learning / B2B Education
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Forward-thinking capabilities
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and energetic with a positive attitude
- Dependability and an appreciation of team dynamics
Location: Remote – US Eastern Time Zone only
Salary and Perks
To the Qualified Candidate We Offer:
- A full-time position with an annual salary between $44,000 – $47,000
- Performance Incentive Programs
- Full Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- 401K with company matching
- Life, Long and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Professional development and training
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Remote Working (anywhere Eastern Time Zone)
Since our founding in 1967, CfPA has trained nearly 500,000 professionals from small and large companies, government and academia. Our prominent reputation has earned us high recognition by thousands of companies who consider us to be an integral part of their technical training programs. We could not do this without the individual contributions of our dedicated staff. Our success is built on a business environment where all our employees have a seat at the table. A flexible and supportive work environment is part of our culture—we are a small firm where everyone counts, and each employee can make a difference.
Apply with a Resume & Salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
About Center for Professional Advancement
Center for Professional Advancement (CfPA) is the most recognized accredited technical training organization in the world, offering a comprehensive curriculum of hundreds of course topics serving multiple industries including: Life Sciences, discovery through commercialization; Chemical; Cosmetic & Personal Care; Skin Care; Food, Medical Device; Household & Consumer Products; and Pre Clinical & Clinical