Requisition Number: MARKE05401
Support the Sales and Marketing departments to effectively and efficiently drive company revenue to execute by equipping them with customer/prospect lists, offers, reports, results, and analysis to enable them to increase sophistication and provide the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Develop Sales and Marketing campaign and offer reporting to understand the success of sales and marketing efforts. This includes but is not limited to direct mail, offer, web, and sales consultant performance.
- Execute detailed reports and analytics for various areas.
- Manage offers (promotional discounts) and work with the Product and Client Fulfilment teams to align offers that will be supported by Marketing, develop new offers and prioritize/execute offer testing.
- Own the offer tool.
- Pull customer and prospects lists in a timely fashion to allow Marketing to send content via email, mail, etc. to reach the contact effectively.
- Work with Marketing Project Management and Campaign Execution teams to automate list pulls as possible through Adobe.
- Work closely with marketing strategists, marketing creative/media team, events team, and communications team to coordinate the successful execution of projects specifically around audience creation (list pulls) and audience performance tracking.
- Act as an analytic resource for teams within marketing and outside of marketing. Seek opportunities to connect project team members with resources outside of marketing to help create open lines of communication, foster collaboration, and collaborate across boundaries.
- Verify that incoming data requests have all information required to begin work. Proactively gather missing information and regularly follow up on inquiries to keep work moving. Execute data requests in a timely manner.
- Seek out opportunities to streamline and be cost effective with our efforts without compromising the customer experience.
- Follow and serve as a role model in displaying Midco’s Core Values and Leadership Success Drivers.
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and strategies, initiatives and projects of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that develops positive relationships with team members, customer and leadership.
- Seek out opportunities to learn and grow within your role. Complete webinars or courses that expand knowledge of strategic thinking, strategic frameworks, communication and/or leadership.
- Be agile by multitasking without the loss of efficiency or composure.
- Prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Adhere to and actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Focus in business, marketing analytics or data science preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years analytics or related relevant experience required.
- Possess a working knowledge and understating of project management tools such as Workfront and ServiceNow; to effectively manage resources, track projects and tasks, report on progress and assist others in learning best practices.
- Experience with Tableau or other analytic/data visualization reporting software.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of communications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco fiber proudly serves more than 440,000 residential and business customers in 400 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By 2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband – while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free Midco internet & cable TV
- Get involved: Midco supports volunteerism and community service
- Generous 401(k) match and paid time away from work programs
- And many more
Visit midco.com/careers to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our full EEO and federal contractor supplemental posters, please refer to Midco.com/FederalPosters.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Ambitious, imaginative and positive are just some of the qualities we’re proud to live up to at Midco. We're dedicated to innovating for, empowering and inspiring the people of the Midwest. Since Midco started in 1931, we’ve been looking ahead and investing in the next big thing. Are you ready for what’s next in connectivity and entertainment? Let’s go!