The primary responsibility of the Manager – Sales Administrative Support will be to assist and support all ongoing management of the Sales Manager’s workflow through ensuring the right administrative assistance is allocated for each Sales team.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and The Venetian Resort’s policies, practices, and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all administrative responsibilities to ensure support and operations needs are met for the success of each sales team.
- Streamline administrative processes across all of Sales to streamline efficiencies and develop uniform design/practice to improve overall operational support.
- Work with each Sales Manager to understand and bridge their needs by ensuring support.
- Directly manage performance and coach all Sales Assistants in enhancing efficient sales protocol.
- Drive scalability by balancing accurate Assistant’s ratios with Sales Managers.
- Provide training to all departments on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) – live+video.
- Own all SOPs for Sales Department by managing its regular maintenance and updates.
- Make sure each SOP aligns with the right team and communicate its usage/need-state.
- Update Departmental SOPs to ensure alignment with proposed/approved SOPs.Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor thorough use of each SOP by ongoing reporting/updates.
- Manage sales cycles by documenting each step encountered by the sales person from step one of prospecting to closing the opportunity, defined and published as “sales-swim-lanes”.
- Oversee all SOPs and ensure right practice is implemented within all levels of Sales Department.
- Assist in creating the “sales-tool-kit” with directors and marketing to provide the sales team with the support needed to scale.
- Safety is an essential function of this job.
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
Company Standards of Conduct
All Venetian | Palazzo Team Members are expected to conduct and carry themselves in a professional manner at all times. Team Members are required to observe the Company’s standards, work requirements and rules of conduct. Team Members are expected to behave in a manner that supports a harmonious work environment to help us deliver unmatched service to our guests and customers.
- 21 years of age.
- Proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or Business Administration discipline preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any other certification or license, as required by law or policy.
- 5 years of experience managing people in sales and administrative settings.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other Team Members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.Physical Requirements:Must be able to:
- Lift or carry 20 pounds, unassisted, in the performance of specific tasks, as assigned.
- Physically access all areas of the property and drive areas with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and external customers and contacts.
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with guests, management, other team members, and outside contacts.
- Ability for prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch, bend and kneel.
- Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to, CRT, noise, dust, and cigarette smoke.
Job Segment: Sales Management, Publishing Sales, Outside Sales, Administrative Assistant, Sales, Administrative
About Las Vegas Sands Corp.
In the 1990s, Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS) created and introduced an entirely new kind of travel destination: the Integrated Resort. As one of the leading global developers of destination properties, we offer an array of high-end amenities and integrated them under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience. We raised the bar of excellence in the hospitality industry, providing unparalleled guest service, a luxurious atmosphere and a dynamic resort experience with each and every visit.