Date: Feb 18, 2021
Requisition ID: 14412
The Molson Coors Internship Program is a 10-12 week summer program that takes place between June and August. The Field Sales Intern will develop skills and competencies in sales within the beer industry, all while participating in the company-wide Molson Coors Early Talent Program. The Field Sales Intern will be located in our Corporate Chicago Office.
What You Can Expect:
- Experience within our field sales organization and the opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders & teams
- A robust project focused on a sales business need
- Participation in brand building initiatives through the execution of nationally and locally developed programming and promotions
- Immersive portfolio grounding
- Understanding of the beer business
- Exposure to MCBC senior leadership
- A fun and supportive work environment and culture
- Networking with MCBC interns across functions
- Current pursuit of a bachelor’s degree (entering Senior year) in Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field
- Passion and interest in a career in sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy team player with strong social skills
- Drive and a bias for action
- Must be willing to work occasional non-traditional hours (ie: attend events in evening/weekends)
- Must be 21 years of age or older at start of internship (June 2021)
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
About Molson Coors Brewing Company
For more than two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. From Coors Light, Miller Lite, Molson Canadian, Carling and Staropramen to Coors Banquet, Blue Moon Belgian White, Saint Archer Gold, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Creemore Springs and more, Molson Coors produces some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, Molson Coors offers a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle with sparkling cocktails, hard coffee, canned wine, kombucha, cider and more.
Molson Coors Beverage Company is a publicly traded company that operates through Molson Coors North America and Molson Coors Europe, and is traded on the New York and Canadian Stock Exchange (TAP). The company’s commitment to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.