Job Category: E04 Managers
Requisition Number: EDUCA06249
Lead and manage a team of CND Education Ambassadors and serve as a technical expert for CND North America. Oversees the recruitment, development, and on-going mentorship of Educators. Provides technical expertise for all product and service-based programs, diffusing the core training and curriculum guidelines. Represents the voice and needs of the salon professional for all programs and ensures education serves to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
EDUCATION EXECUTION AND LEADERSHIP
- Travel to key events/markets to represent education and coach educators
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize North American distribution to ensure Education is driving sales.
- Develop, monitor, and measure Educator’s Key Performance Indicators to ensure ROI. Ensure strong metrics and reporting are available to track, measure, and report progress against Education team goals.
- Oversee Educator training standards, guidelines, and protocols for North American-based Educators.
- Co-lead and co-manage North American communication and training.
- Determine new training approaches and needs for Educator development based on evolving industry landscape and salon professionals’ needs.
- Oversee Educator recruitment, interviewing, and mentoring.
- Diffuse Education content to Educators for new product launches, existing product lines, and seasonal promotions
- Design policies and protocols for Educator job functions.
- Provide guidance in the planning, materials, staffing, facilitation, and execution of various events.
- Overseeing Recruitment, training, and development of specialized teams aligned to Distribution’s current and future needs (e.g.
- Vietnamese-speaking, School-focused, Chains-focused, Digital/Social Media savvy, E-Commerce).
- Support R&D in field testing for product issues and usage questions.
- Provide input to Global Marketing on new product development, competitive product analysis, and prototype feedback.
- Anticipate challenges and/or regulatory issues with product and systems use; recommends protocol, product or service improvements.
- Develop annual North-American Education strategy and programs in partnership with Global Education, Marketing, Sales, and CND executive leadership.
- Instill ROI-centered decision-making discipline to all Education efforts; scale Education appropriately to the business, evaluating the number of Educators vis a vis the cost of Educator retention.
- Identify Common programs, systems, and materials across other brands/countries whenever possible.
- Integrate Canada field education and systems into the North America CND Education operations for consistency and efficiencies.
Strive for Excellence: demonstrates a passionate desire to win in the marketplace and grow the business. Sets ambitious goals for the function and self
Innovative: creates new and better solutions to ensure a competitive advantage
Change Ready: demonstrates the ability to flex with changes within an organization and the capability to navigate through and champion change
Collaborative: involves key partners appropriately and makes sure the right people are informed. Fosters teamwork and open communication at all levels of the organization.
Self-Aware: demonstrates awareness of his/her strengths and weaknesses on a professional, technical and personal level.
Job Knowledge: possess sufficient technical expertise and experience to perform assigned duties in a successful and competent manner
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Extremely detailed oriented and able to manage complex projects
- Ability to lead complex projects and achieve milestones and objectives
- Ability to handle effectively and efficiently multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of different adult learning styles
- Strong writing, editing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- On-line education and/or Salesforce experience a plus
- Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and PPT)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Nail Professional, Cosmetology and/or Esthetician-based licensed required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years’ experience
- 5+ years of Training or In-Field Education or Sales, and/or Learning & Development fields
- Experience with Salesforce (or willingness to learn)
- Understanding of Adult Learning principles and/or Curriculum Design
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Revlon has a long-standing reputation as a trendsetter in the worlds of cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and personal care, having established itself as an innovator in beauty when the company was founded in 1932. Revlon is a global color cosmetics, hair color, beauty tools, fragrance, skin care, anti-perspirant/deodorant, and beauty care products company, with a mission driven by glamour, excitement, and innovation through the creation of high-quality products at affordable prices.