As the Director/Senior Director, Labor Relations, you will provide dedicated and reactive labor relations expertise to operations consistent with the company’s overall labor relations and human resources strategy. In this role, you will work with the Vice President of Labor Relations and establish relationships across the organization as well as with national labor leaders.The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge in the following: Knowledge of major labor laws such as the National Labor Relations Act, Taft-Hartley, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in the collective bargaining process, organization process, contract negotiations, grievance handling, and labor and management relationships.
- Knowledge of regulatory laws that affect employment, including understanding of ADA, FMLA, and Title VII/Civil Rights Act.
- Knowledge of procedures used to investigate and resolve employee grievances.
- Knowledge of the broad range of relationships that could impact the employee/employer relationship. This includes knowledge of federal and state laws, company policies, practices, and ethical obligations to investigate, evaluate, and recommend an appropriate resolution to employee and labor relations complaints.
- Experience developing and implementing proactive positive employee relations strategies and programs
- Experience developing and guiding leadership through organizing campaigns
- Expertise in developing and implementing both dedicated and reactive labor relations strategy and plans in close collaboration with operations leadership.
- Knowledge of current and leading-edge developments, organizations, key players, and practices in the arena of corporate social responsibility.
Remote Location – Work From Home
Travel: Up to 50%
10+ years of progressive experience in either leading labor/employee relations function or in labor/employee relations leadership role.
Master’s Degree or JD
We are committed to a workplace that supports diversity, inclusion and belonging.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT.
Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site. We provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please email AdviceandCounsel@cvshealth.com or call 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com.
The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. We encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19 to learn more.
Please be aware that CVS Health does not will never solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels. To learn more, please visit https://jobs.cvshealth.com/FAQ.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.