Project Veritas is growing rapidly and is looking to expand our development program. Currently, we are hiring a new Development Associate. This is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your fundraising career at one of the most dynamic organizations in the movement. We want to help you develop your skills on all levels of fundraising and prepare you for a successful career in development.
This Development Associate will report to the Vice President of Development and will also work under the direction of the Development Officer. The position would be based our Westchester, NY office and the starting salary would be marketbased and very competitive. The Development Associate will:
- Cultivate and communicate with existing donors;
- Work with VP of Development to make thank-you calls to donors;
- Assist with donor thank you letters;
- Generate and mail high-priority potential donor packages for the President
and the Vice President of Development, when necessary he or she will follow up with phone calls;
- Manage customized mailings for high dollar donors;
- Assist the Development Officer with the monthly giving program;
- Assist the Development Officer with the planned giving program.
The goals of this position are to:
- Ensure donors are properly thanked and cultivated;
- Schedule donor meetings for the Vice President of Development;
- Further your development knowledge and increase your skills;
- Assist the Development Officer in launching the monthly and planned giving programs.
- Assist the Development Officer in cultivating foundations.
The ideal applicant will:
- Be a college graduate;
- Have a background in activism;
- Be able to start within 60 days;
- Be well-spoken and have good listening skills
Type of Position: Full-time
Required Employment Authorization: U.S. Citizen
Start Date: 01/04/2020
Required Travel: 10%
Annual Salary: $55K – $60K
About Project Veritas
Investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions in order to achieve a more ethical and transparent society.