Location: Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas
Department: Front Office
Job Code: 4643
The purpose of this position is to administer Front Office policies, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, implementing, and coordinating. The Assistant Front Office Manager will assist the Front Office Manager with the day to day operations of the front of the house including guest transactions, Night Audit, billing for FIT and group guests.
- Direct the activities of key guest contact departments by giving guidance, leadership and instruction to department heads. Overall budget approval authority for rooms division departments.
- Monitors all rooms related systems that directly impact the guest, to ensure proper procedures are in place and followed which allow for an outstanding guest experience.
- Communicates with guests and team members both verbally and in writing to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Ensure guest reservation policies, standards and procedures are met.
- Ensure the effective resolution of any complaints/challenges.
- Ensure housekeeping procedures are efficiently followed and any issues immediately resolved.
- Ensure guest check-in/check-out procedures are efficiently followed and any issues are immediately resolved.
- Meets with guests to resolve service breakdowns to their satisfaction and aid in meeting special guest requests. Resolves complaints on behalf of the General Manager.
Qualifications and Physical/Mental Requirements
Minimum 21 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the U.S. Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or Business Management certification or equivalent experience. 2 years hotel supervisory or management experience at a 4 or 5 star hotel is preferred. Two (2) years of experience supervising 20 or more employees required. Knowledge and experience of the operation of a condo-hotel is preferred
About Trump International Hotel & Tower® Las Vegas
PASSION. DRIVE. ENTHUSIASM.
If these three words are what get you up in the morning, and what keep you at the top of your game every day, Trump Hotels™ wants you on our team. We’ll expect your best and will give you ours, providing all the tools you need to grow and flourish.
Launched in 2007, Trump Hotels™ is the next generation of luxury hospitality – one that is raising the bar in the top-tier travel experience. Our prestigious portfolio spans sought-after city and resort destinations from New York City to Waikiki, from Miami to Vancouver:
- Trump International Hotel™ Las Vegas: Tower of golden glass situated high above The Las Vegas Strip
- Trump International Hotel & Tower® New York: 5 star New York City hotel overlooking Central Park
- Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago: Showcase of bold style and design in downtown Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki: Premiere Honolulu hotel steps from Waikiki’s famous white sand beaches
- Trump National Doral Miami: Miami's iconic resort offering world-class golf and more
- Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.: Bringing a new level of luxury to Pennsylvania Avenue
As we continue to grow, our success relies on hiring -- and keeping -- hospitality talent that is the best of the best. Associates who launch their careers with Trump Hotels™ enjoy a challenging but nurturing work environment and unequalled opportunities for growth – a winning combination that has resulted in an exceptional employee retention rate throughout our brand.
We invite you to explore more about Trump Hotels™, our career opportunities, and your future with us.