Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Administrative Assistant in our Marketing Department, based in our Irvine, CA office. This position will support the administrative needs of the Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager, and Merchandise Manager, as well as provide overall support for the Marketing team.
- Be responsible for all administrative tasks to the Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager, and Merchandise Manager.
- Answer phone calls and be available to assist with questions or concerns and when necessary, relay messages to the appropriate person
- Assist with organizing calendars, planning meetings, setting up travel, and arranging daily appointments.
- Prepare expense reports
- Draft correspondences, prepare reports and create presentations
- Assist with various administrative projects as needed
Work Schedule + Benefits
- Full-time position, Hourly (non-exempt)
- Office hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Some weekend and holiday availability required
- Occasional travel to Baldwin Park office
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an administrative role answering multi-line phones preferred
- Previous experience providing administrative support in a Marketing department is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communication with all levels of management
- Technical understanding of social media marketing and various platforms is a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple calendars
- Experience with coordinating and booking travel
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of providing outstanding customer service while proactively troubleshooting/problem solving
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while remaining organized, efficient and flexible
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet be an integral part of an overall team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and highly adaptable to constant change based on business objectives
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
About In-N-Out Burger
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Texas and Oregon. In-N-Out Burger’s menu has remained the same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy – serve only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner. We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared and served by friendly, well trained Associates.
In-N-Out Burger offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. Should there be a need, In-N-Out Burger will provide a reasonable accommodation to complete the interview process upon request.
Equal Opportunity Employer by Choice